Click or Press enter to Enter to Enable skip content option
Please Select a Section to Skip to
Count on the Alfa Romeo’s 8-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift technology to deliver the perfect balance between driving pleasure and fuel economy. For increased control and responsiveness, the shift-by-wire integrated transmission allows faster and more precise gear changes.
Steering Column-Mounted Aluminum Paddle Shifters are also available. With such high reactivity, even the daily commute can be an exhilarating drive.
Driving is about more than getting from here to there. It’s about commanding the road and having a handle on the most difficult situations. With the Alfa Romeo Stelvio, the performance of its next-generation Q4 All-Wheel Drive system combines with emotions to deliver a thrilling sports car driving experience.
The standard Q4 All-Wheel Drive system helps ensure perfect adherence to the road in any season or condition7. Along with the Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector System, the system automatically modifies the Stelvio’s responses and adjusts, in real-time, the required torque to each wheel based on the conditions of the terrain. Born to conquer the road, Stelvio redefines the luxury SUV.
When the name of the game is intelligence, strength and power, the answer is Chassis Domain Control (CDC). The so-called “mind” of the Alfa Romeo Stelvio, the CDC efficiently coordinates all the active systems of the vehicle by optimizing performance and drivability. The CDC creates an enhanced feeling of driving excitement, while keeping an eye on safety. In a play of balance and logic, the CDC system extends its dynamic perfection from the head to the heart of Stelvio.
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio is a masterpiece of engineering and aesthetics. With a powerful form carved from muscular curves and fluid lines, this SUV takes essential elegance to new heights.
It defies the limits of function and utility, giving way to a style that is unmistakably Alfa Romeo. So much so, that it is the world’s first SUV to host the iconic “Trilobo” front fascia. Leveraging race-inspired aerodynamics and allure, the Stelvio is pure emotion.
True to Alfa Romeo’s heritage, the all-new Stelvio is designed around the driver. Like a bespoke suit with impeccable measurements, every detail of the driver-focused cockpit reflects a perfect mix of elements. With a spacious and ergonomic interior setting, the Stelvio represents elegance without excess, with a perfect blend of luxury and performance.
From the leather-wrapped steering wheel to the nappa leather seats, Alfa Romeo’s inaugural SUV is the ultimate expression of Italian craftsmanship. It’s the result of extensive research aimed at intensifying the overall experience. Beyond comfort and sportiness, Stelvio is pure emotion.
The most exciting experiences are often unexpected, which is why the Alfa Romeo Stelvio has extra space for planned and unplanned events.
With a standard 40/20/40 split fold down rear seat, inside, Stelvio features cargo compartment storage hooks, and an available adjustable rail system to transform any trip into a journey and every road into an adventure.
Protecting drivers and passengers is second nature for the all-new Alfa Romeo Stelvio, whose advanced technology and active safety systems help avoid harm.
Integrated Brake System
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio features an innovative electro-mechanical braking system that optimizes braking distances and manages brake pedal pressure to stop you in your tracks, while delivering better overall performance and control.
Standard Back-up Camera with Rear Park Sensors8
Thanks to the integrated rear view camera with dynamic grid lines and parking sensors, the driver has better visibility and control during the most difficult maneuvers.
Available Forward Collision Warning Plus9
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio monitors the road ahead and helps drivers see if obstacles are quickly approaching through visual and audio alarms, while slowing or stopping the vehicle when a collision appears imminent. Adaptive Cruise Control10 and Blind Spot Detection12 are also available.
Unleash the full potential of your Alfa Romeo SUV with the Stelvio Sport Package. The dynamic selection of eye-catching, performance-based features let you safely savor every single curve in true Alfa Romeo style.
Stelvio Sport Appearance Package:
(1) Based on Manufacturer Testing.
(2) Power to Weight is based upon manufacturer-reported horsepower and curb weight in the Luxury Mid-Size Car Segment.
(3) Based on the Latest Available Manufacturer Testing. Actual results may vary. +Based on European pre-production model. Luxury Mid-Size Car Segment.
(4) Based on manufacturer testing. Alfa Romeo Premium Import Midsize UV Segment, latest available competitive information.
(5) Estimated torque based on manufacturer testing.
(7) Always drive carefully and consistent with conditions. Always wear your seat belt and obey traffic laws.
(8) Always check entire surroundings visually before backing up. Always look before proceeding, electronic drive aid is not a substitute for conscientious driving; always be aware of your surroundings.
(9) Forward Collision Warning is an alert system for the front of the vehicle which does not take any actions to change the vehicle dynamics to avoid a collision and is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.
(10) Adaptive Cruise Control is a driver’s convenience system, not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use the brakes to avoid collisions.
(12) Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.
(16) Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.
(37) For well qualified lessees. Based on MSRP example of $42,990 with 22M package. Must be current owner of competitive brand vehicle (non-FCA US LLC). No turn-in or trade-in required. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title and license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $0.20/mile for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Ally. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by September 5, 2017
Alfa Romeo Santa Barbara
300 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93105Get Directions
Call us today!
Service Department HoursMonday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMSunday: Closed
©2019. Alfa Romeo Santa Barbara. All Rights Reserved.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors can occur.
Please verify all pricing information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us or visiting us at the dealership.
My Saved Vehicles ()
My Recently Viewed Vehicles ()
You can also view your saved vehicles on other devices.
Save your favorite vehicles for later viewing on your desktop or mobile devices.
Keep track of all the vehicles you've viewed for a better car shopping experience.
Narrow your search by comparing your favorite vehicles.
By submitting your contact information, you consent to be contacted by telephone about purchasing a vehicle or obtaining vehicle financing. Clicking on the Submit button above is your electronic signature.